Playmobil allows children to create their own worlds in miniature, with sets ranging from simple moveable figures to more complex buildable structures, both of which allow open-ended play and for your child’s imagination to flourish.
The Playmobil Cruise Ship encourages kids to be creative and the set is filled and ready for a tropical holiday experience.
- Cruise liner CAN NOT float and is therefore NOT designed to be used in water.
- Lower deck can be pulled out but NOT removed. Recommendation: Whilst moving the ship, the lower deck should be inside the ship’s hull. -By removing the roof it is possible to access the areas of the terminal and bridge.
- Bridge is accessible through the doorway.
- Safety vests are stored in the box located in the bow area of the ship.
- Three safety vests included for the adult figures and two for the child figures.
- Figures are able to stand on the deck and hold onto the railing.
- Pool can be filled with water and removed for cleaning.
- Ladder leads to the slide and to the upper deck.
- Lifeboat can be lifted up and down by the swivelling arm.
- Dimensions: 74 x 36 x 21 cm For 6 years+