- This set can be used at home or at school to introduce early learners to robotics.
- The kit helps to build skills relevant to careers in engineering and construction.
- There are over 800 components you can use to build 7 different mechanised robots.
- The components are interchangeable with other VEX products, so you can add to your robot from other collections.
- A STEM learning curriculum includes the connected areas of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics, is based on real-life applications and encourages learners to think critically and flexibly in order to adapt to changing situations.
- With these robots, early learners can participate in after-school VEX Robotics Competitions where they are encouraged to work together on a team to develop new skills, solve problems and learn along the way.
For 8 years+